Saturday 7 January 2017


If you are using a mobile device then select a trip of interest from the drop down arrow above this text.

If you are using a laptop then select a tab at the top of this page for a trip of interest.

---------------------

On this page I will be highlighting stunning locations from some of the trips I have been on across Scotland. Some of these trips I've written about may provide you with some useful information for trips of your own.
-
I hope you find these blogs interesting and informative. I also hope that they inspire and encourage you to do something similar!-
Go somewhere new, go explore and go support small businesses and areas!

-
When I'm not out on my motorbike, climbing a Munro, snowboarding,  abroad on holiday etc I will add to this page as much as I can.
-
Feel free to comment,  follow me here or on Instagram or just check out some of my favourite photos taken on previous trips. https://www.instagram.com/8i11y/
-
I would just like to confirm am not a writer nor am I a photographer. I'm not a fan of television and this stuff will fill the voids I have in my days. :)



6 comments:

  1. Hello my friend , stunning pictures, plenty information for others thinking about doing similar trips like yours .

    I think its great value for the money in terms of what you see, Scotland in all its glory and that special bond created with your machine .

    ReplyDelete
  2. The solitude and serenity of a solo run is fantastic, especially when the roads in Scotland are as quiet at this time of year. Great blog and some terrific photos! Looking forward to the next installment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doing it in July on my GS Adventure, the Mrs on the back, this has made me even more look forward to getting on the road, well done buddy you did well to continue after your earlier setbacks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the Information, myself and friend are planning to do this in May on M/C's Triumph Explorer 1215 and Triumph Sprint 1050. We'll be camping starting from Aviemore then onto Applecross then onto Ullapool, then upto Durness for 2 nights where we plan to do a walk up Ben Hope and visit Cape Wrath, then a night in Wick or carry on to Aviemore. we start from Stoke on Trent go to Settle 1st night then a big day 350 miles to Aviemore, return same route. Thanks again really inspired now can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Billy beautiful views and trip, some problems you had on your way but you did not give up. Beautiful adventure i myself would like to take such expedition. Idlike to do like you did

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your information and your photos to shear with all.
    I like Scotland 👍♥

    ReplyDelete